Work From Home
This Snack-and-Swag Service Is Hiring a Customer Success Manager (Benefits)
Love snacks and swag (who doesn’t)? SnackMagic, a global snack and swag gifting service, is hiring a customer success manager. The remote job is available anywhere.
You will be managing customer accounts, building relationships with customers, and updating customers on new product features.
You must be a patient listener, a strong communicator and a team player.
While there’s no mention of free snacks or swag for the recipient of this position, there are other benefits, which include paid time off, 401(k) with company match and medical benefits.
Customer Success Manager at SnackMagic
- Managing customer accounts.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Updating and selling customers on new product features.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A solution-oriented mindset.
- Passion for helping customers.
- Great listening and organizational skills.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Medical benefits.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.