Work From Home
Snag a $100 Bonus After Paid Training to Work for BroadPath
BroadPath, an outsourcing company, is hiring a customer care representative to work from home from anywhere.
After completing a paid training and doing your onboarding paperwork, you will receive a $100 bonus.
In this role, you will be helping customers via phone to assist them with their coverage, their account information and any other questions they may have.
A high school degree is preferred but it is not required. You need at least two years of call center experience, along with financial or money customer service experience.
Benefits include access to medical plans starting 60 days after employment.
Customer Care Representative at BroadPath
- Meeting and exceeding performance goals.
- Helping customers over the phone.
- Escalating calls to the correct departments, and processing online call sheets.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of call center experience.
- Experience with customer service in the money or financial industry.
- Customer service skills.
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Training completion bonus of $100.
- Access to a limited medical plan after 60 days of employment.
- Access to the major medical plan after one year of employment.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.