Work From Home
Social Media Engagement Company ModSquad Needs a Community Manager
Chances are you talk about brands like the NFL or Sony on social media already. Now you can get paid for it.
ModSquad, a social media engagement company, is searching for an experienced, media-savvy community manager to keep a finger on the pulse of Facebook, Twitter, Twitch.tv, YouTube and others. This position is full time and available remotely from anywhere.
The community manager scans for opportunities on social media to foster conversation around ModSquad’s clients (NFL, Sony, Zendesk and Topps are a few).
Previous experience in social media or community management is required. A bachelor’s degree and three years of experience are preferred.
According to Glassdoor, ModSquad offers paid time off and fully paid health care premiums in addition to standard benefits.
Community and Social Media Manager at ModSquad
Pay: Not specified
- Brainstorming long-term content engagement opportunities.
- Executing weekly and quarterly content calendars.
- Reporting on trends and key performance indicators (KPIs) to the development team.
- Engaging customers through forums, websites and social media.
- Troubleshooting occasional community-related crises.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Social media or community management experience (bachelor’s plus three years experience preferred).
- Native knowledge of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and SnapChat.
- Health, dental, life and vision insurance (fully paid health care premiums).
- Unlimited paid time off.
- 401(k) program.