Work From Home
On Social Media Like It’s Your Job? Get Paid to Do It With This Stripe Gig
Love social media? Make it your job.
Stripe, a creative communications agency, is hiring someone to work from home full-time doing social media for the company. You may live anywhere in North America.
You should be super comfortable with social media and internet culture, as well as with Stripe and its audiences. Great written communication skills are also required.
Social Communications at Stripe
- Building compelling social campaigns to publicize the Stripe products.
- Maintaining Stripe’s social media profiles.
- Working with designers to help with product launches and announcements.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Great written communication skills.
- Eye for design.
- Encyclopedic knowledge of social media and the Internet.
- Deep understanding of the developer and founder audiences.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.