Work From Home
Student Loan Servicer Navient Needs Temporary Customer Service Reps in NY
Need a short-term job ASAP?
Student loan servicer Navient has immediate openings for temporary customer service representatives. A virtual training class begins Feb. 8.
To apply, you must be a New York resident who lives within 90 minutes of Arcade, Perry or Horseheads.
The regular, full-time hours are Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST. The job, which is expected to last around three months, pays $17 an hour, plus bonuses. And Navient will provide the equipment.
Customer Service Representative at Navient
- Answering inbound and making outbound calls in a fast-paced environment.
- Assisting customers, providing prompt and accurate information about their account.
- Performing data entry tasks.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Customer service experience (some completed college coursework will serve as a substitute for work experience).
- High speed internet access (minimum 10MB upload, 5MB download).
- Ethernet cord and hard-wired internet (no Wi-Fi or a hot spot).
- Landline phone or cell phone.
- Smartphone or tablet for downloading apps.
- Private workspace or home office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent PC and internet navigation skills.
- Time-management skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.