Work From Home
Talk Interior Design With Customers as an Inbound Sales Agent With Wayfair
Wayfair, a leading home furnishings e-commerce site, helps customers find the right products to style their homes, inside and out. It is now hiring an inbound sales agent to do just that.
The person in this position will engage with customers to help them purchase products for their homes. This is a full-time, work-from-home position. It includes benefits like health insurance, a 401(k), paid time off, parental leave, tuition assistance and employee discounts.
Inbound Sales Agent at Wayfair
- Listening to customers and helping them make educated buying decisions.
- Building a rapport and trust with customers on a daily basis.
- Meeting or exceeding established goals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent (some college preferred).
- One year of sales experience.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- General computer proficiency.
- Ability to promote products and speak persuasively.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Tuition assistance.
- Employee discount.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.