Work From Home
Texas Residents: PNC Bank Is Looking for Remote Customer Service Reps
PNC Bank is looking for full-time customer service and support reps to work from home in Texas, specifically in New Braunfels and Austin. You don’t need a high school degree or a GED to apply, but some experience is preferred.
In this position, you’ll be tasked with responding to customer inquiries, resolving issues and referring complicated problems to others. To do this, you should be an effective communicator and be detail-oriented. You should also have the ability to detect fraud.
Customer Service and Support at PNC
- Listening to and resolving customer complaints.
- Documenting customer interactions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A dedicated phone line.
- High speed Internet.
- A dedicated office space.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is contributor to The Penny Hoarder.