Work From Home
The Dating App Bumble Is Hiring Customer Service Reps in Austin, Texas
Beauty is in the eye of the bee-holder. And at Bumble, women are the beekeepers.
The female-first dating and social app on which women make the first move is hiring a part-time customer service associate to troubleshoot user issues and to foster relationships with Bumble’s customers.
This is a mostly remote, 20-hour-a-week position with required weekly meetings at Bumble’s headquarters in Austin, Texas. Some evening and weekend availability is required.
Customer Experience Associate at Bumble
Pay: Not specifiedResponsibilities include:
- Providing prompt and personable customer support via email
- Delegating customer support cases to the relevant teams
- Identifying and solving technical issues
- Maintaining authentic and transparent customer relationships
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence in the Austin, Texas, area
- A dedicated remote workspace with high-speed internet
- Start-up experience and Bumble app knowledge are a bonus