Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring a Full-Time Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Good help can be hard to find.
That’s why smart companies invest in human resources personnel to select the best fit for new job openings.
Degreed, an online education platform, is looking for a talent acquisition coordinator to manage recruiting activity for the company remotely.
This full-time position requires two years of experience and comes with great benefits.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Degreed
- Managing a high volume of domestic and global recruiting activity.
- Posting jobs in the applicant tracking system (ATS) and maintaining the ATS to ensure information is up-to-date.
- Coordinating with hiring managers and candidates to schedule interviews.
- Creating a positive experience for candidates from application to hire.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Producing recruiting reports.
- Working with various team members to improve the recruiting process.
- Attending in-person company events a few times a year.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of related experience.
- Computer savvy, including proficiency with Excel, G-Suite, ATS and other recruiting tools. Experience with Lever is a plus.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Unlimited paid time off.
- Unlimited parental leave.
- Child care reimbursement.
- A $1,200 yearly learning stipend.
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.