Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring a Writer With Tech Support Experience (Benefits)
Are you a technical writer looking for a work-from-home job? Zapier, a workflow automation service, is hiring, and this remote writing job is available anywhere.
You will be breaking down complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand information through clear, concise writing.
You must have fantastic writing skills, great collaboration skills and a technical support background.
This role offers a slew of benefits, including health insurance, fertility and adoption assistance, a $2,000 annual learning stipend, and an annual all-company retreat.
Technical Writer at Zapier
- Sourcing, writing and maintaining consumer-facing documentation, ensuring it meets style guidelines.
- Breaking down complex concepts into easy-to-understand text.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and partners.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Ability to write for technical products.
- Familiarity with planning, researching, writing and editing documentation.
- A technical customer support background.
- Great collaboration skills.
- An empathetic personality.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Retirement plan with company match.
- Time off, including holidays.
- Stock options.
- $2,000 learning stipend.
- Fertility and adoption assistance.
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of bio and adopted children.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.