Work From Home
This Company Is Hiring an Experienced Salesperson to Launch a Product
Appen, a data collection company, is hiring a manager to develop a sales strategy for Singapore-based Quadrant’s new geo-targeting product. You may work from home from anywhere in the U.S.
You will lead strategic planning and be responsible for setting and hitting quarterly sales targets.
You must have previous work experience launching and getting new products into the market. Sales skills are a must.
Enterprise Sales Manager at Appen
- Setting and hitting quarterly sales targets.
- Developing a sales strategy for market shares in the U.S.
- Leading strategic planning.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Work experience in sales or business development.
- Presentation and sales skills.
- Experience launching and selling new products into the market.
- Previous experience in a start-up environment.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.