Work From Home
This Content Marketing Agency Is Hiring a Freelance Photography Copywriter
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but here’s a gig where you’ll need words to write about taking pictures.
SmartBug Media, a content marketing agency, is looking for a freelance copywriter to write about photography and camera equipment for a short-term content project. You’ll need subject matter expertise to craft compelling short-form and long-form copy.
Previous experience doing similar work in a remote setting is preferable.
Freelance Photography Copywriter at SmartBug Media
- Creating high-quality copy including blog articles, e-books, case studies and infographics.
- Delivering a minimum of four blog articles or longer-form content over a 90-day period.
- Making revisions to copy when needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience writing about photography, camera equipment and the goals and challenges of photographers.
- Mastery of grammar, spelling and blog structure.
- Research and interviewing skills.
- Knowledge of Chicago or Associated Press style guidelines.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.