Work From Home
This Customer Service Job Pays up to $20/Hour, Plus a $1K Signing Bonus
Here’s a customer service job that pays up to $20/hour, offers benefits and includes a sign-on bonus.
CareCentrix, a healthcare company, is hiring a customer solutions expert. Pay ranges from $16.35 to $20 per hour, and you’ll be eligible for a $1,000 sign-on bonus.
In this role, you’ll be facilitating patient care services from beginning to end, resolving issues as necessary.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, plus at least one year of billing, insurance or claims experience.
Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance with HSA employer contributions. You’ll also receive PTO, a 401(k), paid parental leave and complimentary virtual fitness training.
Customer Solutions Expert at CareCentrix
- Collecting and entering data from referral sources.
- Ensuring the patient qualifies for the products offered based on insurance.
- Resolving any issues or escalating when needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least one year of billing, insurance or claims experience.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Profit sharing.
- Paid parental leave.
- $1,000 sign-on bonus.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.