Work From Home
This CVS Customer Service Gig in Orlando Offers Benefits and Paid Training
Hey, job hunters in “The City Beautiful” — now’s your chance to work for a rock-solid company.
CVS Health is filling work-from-home customer service representative jobs. These gigs are available to people living in or near Orlando, Florida.
As a customer service rep, your job is to help make the healthcare experience for CVS members as enjoyable as possible. Members often call with questions regarding prescription refills, order status and insurance coverage. It’ll be your job to offer solutions to members’ problems in a polite, empathetic and professional manner.
Applicants must live within 75 miles of the CVS offices in Orlando to attend on-site training.
Customer Service Representative at CVS Health
Pay: Not specified
- Answering questions and offering solutions in the following areas: prescription refills, order status and insurance coverage
- Helping make the healthcare experience simpler for CVS members
Applicants for this position must:
- Live within 75 miles of the CVS offices in Orlando
- Be able to attend on-site training
- Have a minimum of six months of experience in a work-from-home environment
- Have six months of experience in a customer-service environment, such as a call center, retail or a similar service role.
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, including courteous phone etiquette, empathy and patience with customers
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screen
- Paid training
- The potential to earn bonuses on a biannual basis
- Access to employee discount programs
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.