Work From Home
This Digital Marketing Agency Is Hiring Full-Time Experienced Copywriters
Attention, job seekers: Do you copy?
Digital marketing startup SmartBug Media is hiring experienced copywriters who excel in both long-form and quick, catchy copy.
This full-time position requires at least three years of writing and copy editing experience, plus a bachelor’s degree. Bonus points for applicants with a background in journalism. Double points if it’s related to B2B, tech or finance.
Besides penning perfect emails, landing pages, blogs and editorials, copywriters will also edit freelancers’ work in both the AP and Chicago styles.
Perks include a comprehensive benefits package, professional development incentives and an annual employee leadership conference dubbed SmartBugapalooza.
Copywriter at SmartBug Media
Pay: Not specified
- Writing voice-driven copy for SmartBug clients in the form of blogs, e-books, emails, editorials, landing pages and more.
- Editing freelancers’ copy for grammar, voice, punctuation in AP and Chicago style, as needed.
- Conducting in-depth research and interviewing subject matter experts for assignments.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- At least three years of editing and writing experience.
- Proficiency in AP and Chicago style.
- Health and life insurance.
- A 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Paid time off.
- Flexible spending plan.
- Parental leave.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest articles, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.