Work From Home
This Education Company Is Hiring an Experienced Customer Success Manager
Amplify, a curriculum and assessment company, is hiring a customer success manager to work from home full-time from the Los Angeles area.
In this role, you’ll serve as the primary point for contact for customers, managing and supporting an ongoing relationship.
To qualify for this role, you should have at least two years of experience and be available to travel.
Customer Success Manager at Amplify
- Handling customer engagements from launch to the post-sale, taking responsibility for account success and retention.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for district leaders and educators.
- Leading check-in meetings with customers and building strong partner relations.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in account management, customer success or a related field.
- Experience managing complex projects.
- A bachelor’s degree or related work experience.
- Ability to travel.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.