Work From Home
This Education Platform for Working Students Needs a Part-Time Coordinator
From onboarding to au revoir, this remote job helps working professionals meet their career goals through education and skills training.
General Assembly, a for-profit education and job-training company, is hiring a remote, part-time “student experience associate.”
Experience associates assist General Assembly’s students, who are working professionals seeking education to bridge a skills gap or change careers. Subjects offered include web development and design, coding, data and business.
While General Assembly offers workshops and events worldwide, this position is tailored toward online-course enrollment.
Applicants should have at least a year of work experience to qualify, preferably with customer-service experience.
Student Experience Associate at General Assembly
Pay: Not specified
- Improving and implementing student onboarding processes — welcome emails, Slack training and course trackers.
- Responding to student inquiries within 48 hours via a customer-service inbox.
- Tracking data related to courses, enrollment and student inquiries.
- Sending letters of completion to successful students, then remove those students from shared tools, courses and other resources.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of work experience (customer service preferred).
- A high-speed internet connection.
- Tech savviness and familiarity with G Suite.