Work From Home
This Environmental Consulting Firm Is Hiring a Full-Time Technical Editor
Looking to branch out? Insignia Environmental is hiring a full-time technical editor.
Applicants can be green to the industry but must have a bachelor’s degree and three or more years of editing experience. The technical editor is responsible for crafting document templates and proofreading Insignia deliverables for grammar, punctuation, accuracy and tone.
To apply, submit a cover letter (or cover email) and a resume to [email protected]. Be sure to include “Technical Editor” and “resume” in the subject line. (If you need help writing your letter, we’ve got you covered.)
Technical Editor at Insignia Environmental
Pay: Not specified
- Creating document templates for Insignia deliverables
- Editing and proofreading content for grammar, punctuation, style and format
- Advising staff on proper editorial guidelines and formatting techniques
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Three or more years of editing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word (and Adobe Creative Suite, a plus)
- An ability to work fluctuating hours as necessary