Work From Home
This Health Care Sales Rep Role With Philips Requires 50% Travel
Obsessed with health care and how technology can improve it?
Then pack your bags, because you could be the perfect fit for this sales support role with Philips.
For this job, you’ll show off your expertise in Philips Population Health applications, giving sales presentations and product demonstrations to potential customers.
You’ll need to be available to travel at least 50% of the time, and often on short notice, but the rest of the time you can work from home. And Philips offers some sweet benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation and 56 hours of paid sick leave in your first year.
Sales Support, Clinical Application Specialist at Philips
- Giving sales presentations and product demonstrations, customizing application based on customer requirements.
- Maintaining and updating demo application, working with business and technical teams to ensure system is operational.
- Providing follow-up technical support to sales staff and customers.
- Consulting internal and external clients on product capabilities.
- Training and certifying sales team on new features, programs and initiatives, documenting best practices.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of work experience, preferably in health care IT.
- Experience with health care organizations, including value-based reimbursements, provider workflows and quality programs.
- Excellent presentation skills, including communicating with C-level executives and large groups.
- Ability to travel (50% of work time), often on short notice. Must be within one-hour driving distance from a major airport.
- Problem-solving capability.
- Passion for health care and technology.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Health, dental, vision and wellness plans.
- Paid time off.
- 56 hours of paid sick leave.
- 401(k) plan with 7% employer matching.
- Employee stock purchasing program.
- Up to $10,000 of tuition reimbursement.
- Parental and caregiver leave.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.