Work From Home
This Health Care Software Company Is Hiring a Technical Account Manager
Care for a meaningful job that lets you work from home?
PointClickCare, a Canadian cloud-based software company that helps the health care industry meet the needs of seniors, is hiring a full-time technical account manager to provide tech support for its software clients in North America. This position requires three or more years of experience in a support role dealing directly with customers.
The job listing suggests some travel may be required to resolve complex on-site issues. While it doesn’t specify benefits, GlassDoor reviews indicate full-time employees receive a comprehensive package that includes health, vision and dental care and unlimited paid time off.
Technical Account Manager at PointClickCare
Pay: Not specified
- Providing customer service for the company’s software clients.
- Managing and resolving complex technical issues.
- Maintaining an internal database of client account information.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three to five years of related support experience.
- Experience dealing with large clients and complex issues.