Work From Home
This Health-Tech Company Is Hiring a Remote Order Fulfillment Specialist
Earn money from home working nights and weekends to help Whoop, a health-tech company, fulfill orders for its wearable bands and other products.
As an order fulfillment specialist, you’ll do data entry to ensure timely deliveries, resolve issues with shipping and troubleshoot hardware and software challenges.
The schedule for this position is Wednesday through Sunday, from 3 to 11 p.m. EST.
Order Fulfillment Specialist at Whoop
- Performing data entry to ensure timely deliveries.
- Fulfilling replacement and return requests.
- Resolving shipping issues.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software challenges.
- Analyzing user data.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving issues that impact customers while remaining calm and professional under pressure.
- Ability to work with multiple applications, such as Zendesk, Stripe and Admin Console.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.