Work From Home
This Health-Tech Startup Needs a Membership Service Rep to Work Weekends
If you want a flexible work-from-home gig, can I get a whoop whoop?
A wearable tech and healthy lifestyle brand, Whoop, needs a membership service representative who thrives in a startup environment and can work a schedule that includes the weekend.
The company is hiring for three different shifts:
- Apply here for the Wednesday through Sunday, 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. EST, shift.
- Apply here for the Wednesday through Sunday, 3 to 11 p.m. EST, shift.
- Apply here for the Saturday through Wednesday, 3 to 11 p.m. EST, shift.
Member Services Representative at Whoop
- Resolving customer issues via email and on a tight timeline.
- Documenting and solving customer complaints using multiple web applications.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Stellar written and oral communication skills.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience successfully resolving customer issues.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.