Work From Home
This Insurance Provider Needs a Rep to Help Clients and Brokers
Insurance company Unum is hiring an experienced customer experience representative who understands the insurance market. The remote job is available anywhere in the U.S.
You will be the contact for in force service-related inquiries, so you must be able to retain subject matter expertise and knowledge of voluntary benefits and group administration. You will be a resource providing service support for brokers, agents and administrator partners.
A bachelor’s degree or the equivalent is preferred, and three years of customer service experience is required.
Customer Experience Representative at Unum
- Responding to customer inquiries and service issues.
- Selling to clients.
- Building deep relationships with plan administrators, brokers and field office partners.
- Mentoring and coaching team members.
- Retaining knowledge of voluntary benefits and group administration.
- Identifying areas for improvement in workflow.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree preferred or the equivalent.
- At least three years of customer service experience.
- An understanding of the insurance marketplace, including the value of brokers, agents and clients.
- Problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Health benefits.
- Paid time off.
- Employee professional development programs
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.