Work From Home
This Music-Teaching App Is Hiring a Piano-Playing Content Manager
All those years of piano lessons may finally pay off. Flowkey, a German-based startup app that teaches piano, is hiring a content marketing manager. You can work from home from anywhere in the world, and you can make your own hours.
You will be creating content for articles, magazine articles and videos.
One unique requirement: You should be able to play the piano. You also must be a native English or German speaker, and you need to have at least two years of experience creating and distributing online content.
Content Marketing Manager at Flowkey
- Creating concepts and briefs for articles, videos and audio content.
- Improving the App store and Play store appearance through app descriptions, videos and screenshots.
- Publishing articles on the website.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience with the creation and distribution of online content.
- Writing and editing skills.
- SEO knowledge.
- Piano-playing experience.
- Flexible schedule.
- Annual profit sharing.
- Learning stipend.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.