Work From Home
This Part-Time Executive Assistant Gig Pays $20-$25/hr
For a part-time gig, Big Duck is paying the big bucks.
The certified women-owned business is seeking an executive assistant to support the company’s chief growth officer for roughly 25 hours a week. (You can brush up more on the CGO Farra Trompeter here. Thank me later.) Pay starts at $20 an hour – up to $25 based on experience.
The position may be considered salaried or hourly as preferred, and part-time employees are eligible for benefits like the 401(k) retirement program and paid time off. To qualify, you should have at least two years of related administrative-support experience.
Include a well-written cover letter (addressed to Trompeter) with your application, and if you need a little help with that, review our guide on how to write a cover letter.
Big Duck started in 1994, helping nonprofit organizations improve their branding, campaigns and fundraising initiatives.
The deadline to apply is March 2. The position starts in April.
Executive Assistant at Big Duck
- Entering data and managing records in Salesforce.
- Coordinating communications (emails, calls, meetings, etc.) related to business development.
- Conducting research and drafting presentations for new business meetings.
- Booking flights and creating travel itineraries.
- Proof-reading documents and drafting contracts based off of templates.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two years of related administrative experience.
- The ability to work 25 hours a week during business hours on Eastern time. (Working from separate a time zone with appropriate overlap is OK.)
- Computer skills, especially with word-processing, communication and productivity software.
- Transit benefits through TransitCheck and WageWorks.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Paid time off.
Check out The Penny Hoarder’s related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He writes about the gig economy and legit work-from-home jobs. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.