Work From Home
This Remote Content Writer Job with Centric Consulting Comes With Benefits
If you’re a skilled writer with a passion for business and technology and you’re searching for a full-time writing job with benefits, then check out this content writer position with Centric Consulting.
The business consulting and technology solutions firm is seeking a full-time content writer to write and edit content across a variety of topics, among other tasks.
This is a fully remote, full-time position that can be done from anywhere in the U.S. — however, the company does prefer candidates who reside near one of the following cities: Boston; Charlotte, North Carolina; Chicago; Cincinnati; Cleveland; Columbus, Ohio; Indianapolis; Louisville; Miami; Seattle; or St. Louis.
If you don’t live near any of those cities, you can still apply. According to a Centric recruiter, the company will not exclude candidates based solely on location.
The position also comes with benefits, including health coverage, a 401(k) plan and parental leave, as well as paid holidays, vacation time and sick leave.
Content Writer at Centric Consulting
Pay: Not specified
- Creating engaging content such as blog posts, website copy, client stories, white papers and email newsletters about complex business and technology topics.
- Keeping up with the latest content trends across different markets, competitors and industries to come up with new and original content ideas.
- Collaborating with other teams and leadership to come up with new content ideas based on business objectives, market trends and targeted audiences.
- Using SEO best practices to optimize online content.
- Assisting with maintaining the editorial and social media calendars.
- Proofreading and editing content as needed.
- Handling content requests, approving workflows and managing deadlines and deliverables.
- Ensuring all content is well-written, free of errors and follows AP style and brand guidelines.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field.
- A background in journalism for marketing with writing experience in topics for business and technology.
- Experience working in a business-to-business (B2B) environment.
- Experience with WordPress, photo-editing software and/or other content management systems.
- Knowledge of search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics.
- Experience with marketing automation tools.
- A creative eye for design and the ability to outline and communicate design needs for blogs, white papers, social media, web pages and more.
- Strong organizational, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with web and computer tools, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience using social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Health, dental and vision coverage.
- 401(k) plan.
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
- Paid parental leave.
- Bonus incentives.
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.