Work From Home
This Software Company Is Hiring a Remote Customer Support Analyst
Xtiva Financial Systems, Inc., a software company offering a cloud-based sales performance management suite to help financial firms increase growth and productivity, is looking for a customer service analyst to answer customer questions and resolve technical issues via phone, chat and email.
All you need to apply for this position are excellent customer service and communication skills; however, a background in, or working knowledge of, financial services is preferred.
Customer Support Analyst at Xtiva
Pay: Not specified
- Handling customer inquiries and resolving issues via phone, email, user support tools and chat.
- Collaborating with team members to resolve ongoing issues.
- Working on other projects as required.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A background in financial services or working knowledge of financial industry (preferred).
- Technical support experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment (preferred).
- Experience in case management and Salesforce.com suite (preferred).
- Extended health benefits package.
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.