Work From Home
This Software Company Is Looking for a Remote Support Specialist
Not all super heroes wear capes. Take the tech geniuses who solve people’s software problems. (You can’t tell me that’s not a super power.)
Ultimate Software is looking to add one of those tech support heroes to its team. The company has an opening for a specialty support member who will assist customers with its business intelligence analytical product suite. You’ll communicate with customers via phone, email and instant messaging.
And since this part-time position is fully remote, you actually could wear that cape if you wanted.
Specialty Support at Ultimate Software
- Providing support for the company’s business intelligence analytical product suite.
- Using email, instant messaging and phone to assist customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration, accounting, management information systems or human resources.
- Knowledge of UltiPro HRMS payroll software. Being certified in Cognos products is preferred.
- Customer support experience involving SaaS (software as a service) offerings.
- Experience in human resources or payroll.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.