Work From Home
This Travel Agency Is Hiring a Credit Card Reconciliation Specialist
Knowledge of the entertainment industry, especially Netflix, could help you land this remote job.
Travel agency BCD Travel is hiring an experienced travel agent to reconcile travel-related credit card transactions for its client, Netflix.
Candidates should have two years of experience in the travel industry, solid Excel skills and an understanding of Sabre GDS software.
Credit Card Reconciliation Specialist at BCD Travel
- Verifying that travel-related credit card transactions match customer records.
- Reconciling unmatched transactions.
- Disputing unidentified transactions with credit card companies.
- Assisting clients with all credit reconciliations concerns.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two years of related travel industry experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Knowledge of Sabre GDS software.
- An ability to work a schedule to be determined between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific time.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He writes about the gig economy and legit work-from-home jobs. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.