Work From Home
This Travel Company Is Hiring a Concierge (Comes With Travel Discounts)
Live out your Champagne wishes and caviar dreams… vicariously.
World Travel Holdings is hiring a full-time remote guest services coordinator to assist clients booking luxury villas. That means you might arrange a limo service one day and coordinate a personal chef the next.
You’ll need at least three years of travel sales industry experience and a knowledge of Caribbean destinations for this position.
The job is available anywhere in the U.S. except for the following states: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Kentucky, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon and Pennsylvania. (Here’s why some work-from-home jobs have state restrictions.)
Guest Services Coordinator at World Travel Holdings
- Answering incoming telephone calls and email inquiries, documenting all client requests.
- Creating and sending client introduction email, guest arrival forms and documentation.
- Gathering client arrival and departure info for villa suppliers.
- Invoicing and tracking pre-paid services.
- Recommending add-on experiences and dealing with complaints.
- Filing new supplier information.
- Participating in training sessions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of sales industry experience.
- Concierge service experience (luxury travel is preferred).
- Knowledge of Caribbean destinations (knowledge of Italy and France is a plus).
- Ability to build strong customer and supplier relationships via written and verbal communications.
- Availability to work 40 hours per week within the following hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EDT, and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EDT.
- Ability to travel on inspection trips as needed.
- Residence in any U.S. state except Alaska, California, Hawaii, Kentucky, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon or Pennsylvania.
- Company provides a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, phone and headset (requires a refundable $250 deposit).
- Paid time off.
- Travel discounts and perks.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.