Work From Home
Tiffany & Co. Is Hiring a Remote Seasonal Recruitment Coordinator
Have breakfast — and more — at Tiffany’s when you work as its temporary seasonal recruitment coordinator. This is a temporary, full-time job in which you’ll be helping with recruiting during the holidays. You will process, screen and review pre-employment and background checks for new hires.
To qualify, you should have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. You should also have at least one year of corporate or HR experience. You should be familiar with HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems, as well as Microsoft Office.
Temporary Seasonal Recruitment Coordinator for Tiffany & Co.
- Recruiting support to the HR team during the holidays.
- Processing, screening and reviewing pre-employment and background checks.
- Working with the retail HR recruitment team.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
- One year of HR or corporate experience is preferred.
- An understanding of HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday or Oracle).
Check out related work-from-home posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.