Work From Home
Total Wine & More Is Hiring Customer Service Reps Near Bethesda, Maryland
Total Wine & More, a chain of alcohol retail stores, is hiring a senior specialist for its customer care center. Applicants for this work-from-home job must be located within 90 miles of the company’s corporate headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland.
In this role, you’ll be the first point of contact with customers as you try to resolve their issues. You’ll work with customers to identify products that will meet their needs and improve their events.
The full-time position will require working up to 45 hours per week. You may be required to work evenings up to 10 p.m. EST and weekends when needed.
Applicants need to have two-plus years of experience working in high-end retail or guest services, and two-plus years in a call-center or guest-services environment. They must also have a desire to learn more about beer, spirits and wine. Total Wine & More will provide training and industry-recognized certifications.
Senior Specialist, Customer Care Center at Total Wine & More
Pay: Not specified.
- Interacting with customers on the phone, email, chat and social media.
- Resolving customer issues.
- Working with other internal teams to gather information for customer projects.
- Working with customers to identify appropriate products for their events.
- Using internal tools to manage workflow.
- Following up with customers in a timely manner.
- Documenting all communications with customers to promote a consistent experience.
Applicants for this position must:
- Live within 90 miles of the Total Wine & More corporate headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Have two-plus years experience working in high-end retail or guest services.
- Have two-plus years experience in a call center or guest services environment.
- Have a desire to learn about wine, beer and spirits (required).
- Be able to set and meet goals.
- Have an attention to detail.
- Have a college degree, certificate of training in a customer service program or prior customer service experience (preferred).
- Be able to work evenings until 10 p.m. and weekends when required.
- Have schedule flexibility to cover shifts when needed.
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.