Work From Home
Track and Review Startup Applications While Working From Home for Zendesk
Zendesk, which helps startups grow, is hiring a startup marketing associate to work from home full-time. The San Francisco-based company has worked with many big startups, including Airbnb, Uber and Peloton.
In this role, you will be tracking and reviewing new startup applications. You also will also work with the company’s content, growth and partnership teams to coordinate events and marketing materials to implement programming..
To be considered, you need a bachelor’s degree and a strong interest in startups (experience with a startup is a nice-to-have). You should be tech savvy, with strong organizational and communication skills. It’s a bonus if you have sales and marketing software tools experience.
Startup Marketing Associate for Zendesk
- Helping with marketing for partners including accelerators, tech partners and venture capital firms.
- Tracking startup applications.
- Coordinating events and help with the implementation of programming.
- Helping with brand-building initiatives.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with customer service.
- Interest in startups (experience in a startup preferred).
- Organizational skills.
Check out related work-from-home posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.