Work From Home
TTEC Is Hiring Experienced Customer Support ($16/Hour Plus Benefits)
TTEC, a customer service provider, is hiring an insurance customer support advocate. This is a full-time remote position available anywhere except Alaska, California or Hawaii.
Pay is $16/hour, plus an extra dollar per hour if you’re bilingual in English and Spanish.
You must have at least one year of customer service experience, a high school diploma or the equivalent, and you must be computer savvy.
Benefits include health insurance and paid leave.
Insurance Customer Support Associate at TTEC
- Resolving broker, group or member issues relating to insurance benefits, claims, enrollment or billing.
- Working with external brokers to connect and establish rapport.
- Providing support to brokers who sell the product.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- High speed Internet of at least 25 mbps.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts.
- Holidays and paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.