Work From Home
TTEC Is Hiring Work-From-Home Customer Service Reps in 45 States
Help ease customers’ frustrations one phone call at a time.
TTEC, a global outsourcing company that provides customer service for major consumer brands, is looking to hire remote customer service representatives.
You only need to have six months of related experience, and the job is available in every state except California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois and New York. (Here’s why some work-from-home jobs have state restrictions.)
Customer Service Representative at TTEC
- Assisting customers of major brands with questions and concerns about various products and services.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Stellar communications skills.
- At least six months of customer service experience.
- A quiet, private home office.
- A computer that meets company requirements with a USB drive, a USB headset and (preferably) dual monitors.
- A dedicated landline phone or smartphone.
- Paid training.
- Employee rewards and discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Nicole Dow is a senior writer at The Penny Hoarder.