Work From Home
Undergrads: Make $15/Hr Creating Test Prep Content for Kaplan Test Prep
Undergrads, rejoice! You can get paid to create educational content and post it to social media from your dorm room (or classroom — we won’t judge).
Kaplan Test Prep is hiring on-campus undergraduate students to develop and post relevant educational- and career-related content across Kaplan’s social platforms.
Did we mention this part-time, fully remote gig pays $15 an hour? Kaplan also offers student content creators opportunities for pay bonuses and promotion.
At a commitment of five hours a week, this gig can fit into even the most jam-packed of college schedules. Kaplan expects student content creators to dedicate at least one academic year to this position.
Student Content Creator at Kaplan, Inc.
Pay: $15 an hour
- Developing on-brand media content, presenting and distributing on Kaplan’s social platforms
- Assisting with production and promotion on social media
- Engaging Kaplan’s social media audience in brand-related conversation
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends to curate content around Kaplan’s story and mission
Applicants for this position must:
- Be enrolled at an undergraduate college or university
- Have a flexible schedule
- Have technical knowledge of content creation and social media
- Access to Kaplan courses for free after six months of employment
- Opportunity for performance-related bonuses
Adam Hardy is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. He lives off a diet of stale puns and iced coffee. Read his full bio here.