Work From Home
UnitedHealth Group Is Hiring a Data Entry Supervisor (Benefits Included)
UnitedHealth Group, a health insurance and benefits company, is hiring an SCA data entry supervisor. This is a full-time remote position, and you will be required to work regular business hours plus occasional weekends, nights and holidays.
Your responsibilities include monitoring daily tasks, overseeing audits and helping with all personnel issues, including approving and managing employee timesheets, overtime and FMLA leave.
You must have an associate degree or higher, along with experience with medical and dental terminology. You should have proficient computer skills.
Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k) and other incentives.
SCA Data Entry Supervisor at UnitedHealth Group
- Monitoring daily tasks and overseeing audits.
- Monitoring employee production.
- Approving and managing employee timesheets, overtime, FMLA leave and other personnel issues.
- Providing guidance and coordinating training for essential job responsibilities.
Applicants for this position must have:
- An associate degree or higher.
- Experience with medical and dental documentation and terminology.
- Proficient computer skills.
- A full COVID-19 vaccination.
Benefits at UnitedHealth Group include:
- Health insurance.
- Incentive and recognition programs.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.