Work From Home
UnitedHealth Group Is Hiring a Work-From-Home Retail Operations Analyst
In the market for a work-from-home job?
How about a work-from-home job that’s full-time and comes with benefits?
UnitedHealth Group is looking for a remote retail network operations analyst to work for one of its companies, Optum.
Optum is a health services platform that offers information and technological solutions to individuals, employers, healthcare organizations, pharmaceutical companies and federal agencies.
The retail network operations analyst will be involved with payment processes and administration, product development, analytics and communication with both internal and external partners.
The company is looking for applicants with previous experience in customer service or data analytics. Strong communication, leadership and organization skills are preferred, as is the ability to meet deadlines while working independently.
Check out the other qualifications — and benefits! — below. But if this doesn’t sound like your kind of job, visitour Work From Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Retail Network Operations Analyst at Optum
Pay: Not specified
- Handling the pharmacy payment processes
- Following pharmacy benefit management practices and procedures
- Solving problems and conducting routine analyses
- Researching and correcting claims
- Assisting internal Optum departments with pricing, payment and claims inquiries
- Contributing to the improvement of department processes and Optum’s suite of technology products
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma
- At least two years experience in a data analysis, financial analyst or customer service role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Preferred qualifications include:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as SAS and Showcase
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- Stellar research, analytical and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Short and long term disability plans
- Life insurance coverage
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parental leave and adoption assistance
Kaitlyn Blount is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.