Work From Home
Unleash the Beast: Monster Energy Is Hiring Full-Time Customer Service Reps
Are you ready to “unleash the beast” — and your customer service skills — with a job you can do from home?
Then you’re in luck, because Monster Energy is hiring.
Best known for creating energy drinks that can “make you feel like you can do anything” — hence the slogan “Unleash the Beast” — and for its support of extreme sports, Monster Energy is seeking customer service reps to enter and track orders and handle phone calls, email and faxes from sales representatives, distributors and freight carriers.
All you need to apply are excellent written and verbal communication skills, a basic knowledge of Excel and the ability to type at least 35 to 40 words per minute.
Although the job listing doesn��t mention benefits, employee reviews on Glassdoor.com do mention several, including full health coverage, a 401(k) plan, bonus incentives, employee discounts and paid time off for vacation, holidays and sick leave.
Some also mention the opportunity to attend Monster Energy events. (I personally had a blast on the Monster Energy float during the Gasparilla Parade of Pirates back in 2015 — it was like a huge party with some booze, snacks and an endless supply of Monster Energy drinks.)
Customer Service Rep at Monster
Pay: Not specified
- Handling phone calls, email and faxes from sales representatives, distributors and freight carriers.
- Utilizing software programs to enter and track orders and other data-entry tasks.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to assist with orders.
- Assisting the sales staff with their point-of-sale needs.
- Handling special projects as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and the ability to type at least 35 to 40 wpm.
Jessica Gray is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. Read her other articles and full bio here.