Work From Home
Victoria’s Secret Needs Seasonal Customer Service Reps in 6 States ($13/Hr)
Spend all your cash at Victoria’s Secret or Bath & Body Works? Snag a 40% discount to these stores — and earn $13 per hour plus a 10 percent shift differential for nights and weekends — by working as a virtual seasonal customer service representative for Victoria’s Secret. Although you will be working full-time from home, you must live in Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Texas or Tennessee.
To qualify, you must have customer service experience and basic computer and math skills. You also will need a computer, two screens (or a large format screen), a wired USB headset with a microphone, and wired Internet connection.
Pay is $13 per hour with a 10 percent shift differential for nights and weekends. Benefits include company discounts and eight hours of holiday pay.
Choose shifts from a 24/7 schedule, including overtime and holidays. Please note that you must pass a background check to qualify.
Seasonal Customer Service Representative
- Recommending products to customers.
- Resolving customer issues.
- Data entry.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Customer service experience involving making sales recommendations, negotiating, resolving issues and more.
- A background check prior to hire.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- A computer with two screens or a large format screen.
- A wired USB headset with a microphone.
- Call center experience (preferred).
- Up to 40% discounts at Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works.
- Eight hours of holiday pay.
Check out these related work-from-home posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.