Work From Home
Victoria’s Secret Needs Seasonal Customer Service Reps in 4 States ($13/Hr)
Need a job for the holidays?
Victoria’s Secret is hiring virtual seasonal customer service specialists in Tennessee, Georgia, Texas or South Carolina. Benefits include an employee discount.
Your base pay will start at $13 per hour, plus additional pay for evening hours work during the week and weekends.
For this role, you must have customer service experience involving making product recommendations, resolving issues and using negotiation skills. It’s also preferable that you have a typing speed of 35-40 words per minute with 95% accuracy.
Prior to being offered this position, you will undergo a background check.
Seasonal Customer Service Representative at Victoria’s Secret
- Handling inbound contacts from customers and entering information into database.
- Using your selling skills to make product recommendations.
- Resolving customer issues.
- Handling inbound calls and entering info into the database.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Customer service experience.
- Professional phone presentation and communication skills.
- The ability to perform basic math.
- Discount of up to 40% off Victoria’s Secret products.
- Up to eight hours of holiday pay for nine recognized holidays.
- Time off based on hire date.
- Personal computer with two display screens or monitors, or a large format display screen.
- Wired USB headset with microphone.
- Wired ethernet/high speed internet access.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.