Work From Home
Want a Craft Beer Gig? Hopsy Needs a Customer Service Rep (NYC Training)
Looking to hop into the craft beer industry?
The tech startup Hopsy is hiring a remote customer service rep to help beer lovers troubleshoot any delivery or technical issues with their draft beer system.
The ideal candidate has excellent customer service skills and can work a minimum of 10 hours a week on a flexible schedule.
This position is a contract role with the potential to grow into long-term work.
Hopsy started in 2016 as a growler-delivery company but turned its focus toward delivering a countertop home-draft appliance to keep the beer from going flat. Hopsy’s keglike device is designed to turn your kitchen counter into a taproom.
“It’s like a kegerator married a Keurig and had the coolest kid ever,” the website says.
Hopsy also partners with craft breweries around the U.S. to deliver your favorite brews right to your door.
Customer Experience Associate at Hopsy
Pay: Not specified
- Engaging with customers via phone, chat and email through the Zendesk platform.
- Troubleshooting customer issues, such as delivery-, appliance- or beer-related inquiries.
- Escalating complex customer issues to the appropriate teams.
- Assisting in defining and implementing customer support best practices to maintain quality of service.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Customer service experience via chat, email, and phone.
- A willingness to wow Hopsy customers.
- A knowledge of beer — a plus, but not required.