Work From Home
Want an Entry-Level Remote Job? This Fintech Company is Hiring in 13 States
Enova International, a fintech company, is hiring an application support representative.
You may work remotely from Arizona, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Wisconsin or Wyoming.
After completing a four-week training, you will be handling inbound calls and helping customers through the loan application process. You will also maintain accurate information for customer accounts.
You must have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to problem-solve independently.
Application Support Representative at Enova International
- Taking inbound calls and helping customers through the loan application process.
- Providing a clear understanding of the features and benefits of Enova’s products and services.
- Initiating outbound calls to customers who haven’t completed their loan application.
- Maintaining accurate information for customer accounts.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to independently problem-solve.
- The ability to multitask.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.