Work From Home
WebFX Needs a Full-Time Junior Content Strategist (Contract Position)
WebFX, a digital marketing firm, is looking for a junior content strategist to create marketing initiatives. In this role, you will also develop SEO content strategy and edit blogs, sales copy and other content.
To qualify for this role, you should have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or the equivalent. You should also have a GPA of at least a 3.4, with content strategy experience via an internship or part-time work.
This is a full-time, contract job. The salary is $17 to $19 per hour ($35,000 to $40,000 per year), with a $180 stipend for working from home. You have the potential to make up to $1,000 in annual bonuses.
Junior Content Strategist at WebFX
- Working with team members on campaigns and client accounts.
- Analyzing competitor websites.
- Developing an SEO strategy.
- Developing ideas for content.
- Editing blogs, sales copy and other content.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or the equivalent.
- College GPA above a 3.4.
- Related experience via a part-time job or internship.
- Customer experience (preferred).
- Blogging experience (preferred).
- Basic HTML skills (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.