Work From Home
West Marine Is Hiring a Seasonal Customer Service Rep (Email/Chat Only)
Looking for a customer service gig that doesn’t require using a telephone?
West Marine, the boating and fishing supply retail chain, is filling a digital customer service position for the holiday season.
This full-time role will be responsible for answering customer questions via live chat or email. Once hired, you’ll be assigned a work schedule. Schedules are released three weeks in advance for planning purposes. You may be asked to work outside your regular schedule if needed.
Paid training can be completed from home, and computer hardware (laptop, keyboard and mouse) will be provided.
Digital Response Customer Service Associate at West Marine
Pay: Not specified
- Answering inquiries from internal and external customers
- Crafting well-written responses to customers
- Keeping efficient rate of contacts
- Reporting to the Contact Center Lead
- Being flexible with scheduling and willing to work outside normal availability when needed
Applicants for this position must:
- Have advanced skills with Windows-based computer programs
- Have exceptional written communication skills
- Have a home office
- Have a wired high-speed internet connection
- Have a second computer monitor
- Complete a computer skills assessment
Matt Reinstetle is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.