Work From Home
Wex Is Hiring Full-Time Customer Service Reps (Benefits Included)
Can you keep your composure under pressure? Bonus points if you can keep your sense of humor intact, too.
Wex Inc., an international company that helps corporations process and track payroll, health benefits and business expenditures, is hiring “customer solutions specialists,” aka customer service reps, to join its team.
These entry-level positions require a high school diploma or the equivalent. Some availability during weekends may be needed. A cool temperament is no doubt a plus, as representatives are expected to handle more than 75 phone calls a day.
While the hourly rates aren’t included in the job listing, Glassdoor indicates Wex employees in similar roles earn around $14 an hour. Wex also offers a substantial benefits package, including health, dental, vision and life insurance; paid time off; tuition reimbursement; a 401(k) retirement plan and more.
Customer Solutions Specialist at Wex Inc.
Pay: Not specified.
- Assisting customers over the phone with questions about billing, payment processing, mobile applications and Wex’s online resources.
- Upselling customers on other Wex features or business tools they may not already be using.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Willingness to work on a schedule that may include weekends, holidays and overtime.
- A positive, humorous attitude, a plus.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical and dependent).
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet insurance.