Work From Home
Williams-Sonoma Is Filling Remote Customer Service Positions in 8 States
Love home decor and prefer to work from the comfort of your home? Then we might have a job for you.
Williams-Sonoma is hiring customer service agents in eight states. All are work-from-home jobs.
Customer service agents are some of the first voices people hear when trying to resolve returns and replacements and get answers to questions about Williams-Sonoma brands, which also include Pottery Barn, West Elm, and Mark and Graham.
The available jobs are located in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma and Utah. Pay is $14 an hour. Three weeks of paid training for all locations will begin on Sept. 28, so apply now.
Customer Service Agent at Williams-Sonoma
- Addressing customer questions and concerns regarding products and delivery information.
- Provide product information, resolve issues when products may be out of stock and place orders.
- Use the Williams-Sonoma guidelines to resolve issues and successfully satisfy customers.
- Process returns, check inventory and issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- One to two years of customer service experience, including experience in a performance-based or metrics-driven environment.
- Strong communication and data entry skills.
- A computer with a compatible operating system, a webcam and a USB headset with microphone.
- Hard-wired internet with upload speed of 6 mbps and download speed of 10 mbps. (Wifi is not allowed.)
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- 40% employee discount on most merchandise.
- Paid training.
- Opportunities for overtime and promotions.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer for The Penny Hoarder.