Work From Home
Earn $15/Hour Plus Benefits as a Customer Service Rep for Williams-Sonoma
Love home decor and prefer to work from the comfort of your home? Williams-Sonoma is hiring full-time customer service agents in 14 states.
Customer service agents are some of the first voices people hear when trying to resolve returns and replacements and get answers to questions about Williams-Sonoma brands, which also include Pottery Barn, West Elm, and Mark and Graham.
While this posting is looking for applicants based in Atlanta, Georgia, Williams-Sonoma also listed similar positions in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. Check here for the list of locations.
Pay is $15 an hour, and there are monthly performance bonuses of up to $500.
Benefits include a 40% discount on most merchandise; medical, dental and vision insurance; and a 401(k).
Customer Service Agent at Williams-Sonoma
- Addressing customer questions and concerns regarding products and delivery information.
- Providing product information and placing orders.
- Processing returns, checking inventory and issuing replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- One to two years of customer service experience, including experience in a performance-based or metrics-driven environment.
- Strong communication and data entry skills.
- A computer with a compatible operating system, webcam, 15-inch monitor and USB headset with microphone.
- Hard-wired internet that meets company requirements. (Wifi is not allowed.)
- Ability to complete mandatory paid training for four weeks.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Maternity leave.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- 40% employee discount on most merchandise.
- Paid training.
- Monthly performance-based bonuses.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer for The Penny Hoarder. Freelancer Danielle Braff updated this post for 2022.