Work From Home
Willing to Work Weekends? Zapier Needs a Support Manager (With Benefits)
You lead by example, even on the weekends.
Zapier, a workflow automation service, is looking for an experienced support manager to lead a team of six to eight “customer champions.”
The full-time job requires you to work weekends, but you can live anywhere in the world. Zapier will also cover the cost of your equipment — including a computer.
The job posting notes that the company will respond to every applicant and never go more than seven days without issuing a response, so you won’t have to sit around wondering if you’re in the mix.
Not the job for you? Don’t forget to check out our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities there all the time — and we vet them, too.
Customer Champion at Zapier
- Leading customer service team to meet its performance goals.
- Working with other support managers to prioritize projects.
- Responding to customer questions and issues via email or chat.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of experience leading customer support teams.
- Ability to analyze data to recognize problems.
- Experience and willingness to assist with customer service issues when needed.
- Problem-solving and detail-oriented skills.
- Superior writing ability.
- Health insurance, including vision and dental (U.S. employees only).
- Company-match retirement plan (U.S. employees only).
- Unlimited vacation policy, and you must take at least two weeks.
- Paid leave of up to 14 weeks for new parents (biological or adopted).
- Two annual company retreats.
Check out these related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.