Work From Home
Work as a Brand Ambassador for Tory Burch — Pays up to $16/Hr + Benefits
Love luxury fashion and looking for an entry-level work-from-home job?
Activus Connect, a customer service outsourcer, is seeking a brand ambassador for Tory Burch. This is a remote position, but you may need to visit one of the local stores at least once to become familiar with the brand. The pay rate ranges from $15 to $16 per hour.
After completing a paid training, you will take inbound calls from customers to help them navigate and find products on the Tory Burch website.
You must have an eye for fashion, an interest in luxury brands and a warm personality. You also need a Windows Computer with a minimum 2GHz processor and a minimum 4GB of RAM.
Benefits include health insurance and paid time off.
Brand Ambassador at Activus Connect
- Taking inbound customer calls.
- Helping customers navigate the website.
- Answering product-related questions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- An eye for fashion and an interest in luxury brands.
- An interest in working with customers.
- An upbeat personality.
- Computer and workspace that meet company requirements.
- Wired USB headset.
- Wired keyboard and mouse.
- Webcam for training and meetings.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- PTO after 60 days of employment.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.